TRUVIEW TV TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document constitutes a legally binding agreement between you as a user of the Site (hereinafter defined as you, your, User or Seller, as the case may be) and TruView TV.
Additional Policies and Agreements
By using our services, you also agree to the following policies, which are an extension of the present agreement:
Accepting The Use Of TruView TV Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of TruView TV is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, TruView TV will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- TruView TV makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of TruView TV personal injury as a result of the negligence of TruView TV or that of its employees or agents.
Private Home Viewing Only
TruView TV provides services to you solely for viewing, use and enjoyment in your private home. You agree that no services provided to you will be used or viewed in areas open to the public, commercial establishments or other residential locations. Services may not be rebroadcast or performed, and admission may not be charged for listening to, using or viewing any services. If your services are used or viewed in an area open to the public, a commercial establishment or another residential location, we may disconnect your services with no refund.
Programming Restrictions: Certain services, including without limitation, some subscription services, sporting events and broadcast network Services, may be blacked out in your viewing area.
Minimum Programming Levels: TruView TV reserves the right to require and/or change minimum programming requirements at any time. For Example: BAN/REMOVE/CHANGE, and without limitation, TruView TV may require a minimum commitment term.
Payment Information: TruView TV will share your Payment Information with banks relevant to the transaction in order to enable transactions to be completed. In addition, TruView TV may use Payment Information to determine your credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, TruView TV may make such Payment Information available to banks or credit agencies.
While TruView TV has in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to guard your Payment Information against intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedure can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse. TruView TV shall not be liable to you or any other person for any damages that might result from unauthorized use, publication, disclosure or any other misuse of Payment Information, including credit card information.
Payments and Billing
- Rates and Prices. You acknowledge that the nature of the service furnished and the rates and charges have been communicated to you. You are aware that TruView TV reserves the right to change the rates and charges specified in “Other Fees”.
- Payments. You agree to pay TruView TV at the time you order. All fees are due immediately and are non-refundable, with the exceptions outlined in the section below, even if your Services are suspended, terminated, or transferred prior to the end of the term of service. TruView TV expressly reserves the right to modify pricing through email notification and/or notice on its website.
- Refunds. We don’t offer refunds for 1-Day or 7-Day test subscriptions you can buy one month for testing purposes before you buy. We do not accept Refund for Any Issue can come in the Future with DeviceBreakdown, Internet connections bad or some of the channels stop working. We can change or delete some channels if it’s not stable. We cannot promise all channels are working properly due to your Internet speed and other tech issues.However, Customer may request a refund within 7 days of the purchase date upon written Chat or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ban Rules POLICY
For improve the server quality. We have active the Anti-Restreaming pregame on the server it will automatic blocked the subscription when it occurs
- The signal customer enter the same user name more than one client
- When a client logs on the username on the two device on the same IP automatic ban
- If the clients has the username of more than one network different internet will ban automatic
- When smart-tv clients or VLC used at the same time on android ban automatic
- If you try it on the server or OVH server ban automatic
- If the reseller sells the subscription twice for customer ban automatic
- When customer login two device but not on same time is allow
- Using firewall, proxy or VPN.
- Re-Stream Our services
- Channels list agreement
Channels lists keep adding and updating according to buyer feedback and server stability needs, we will add some channels according to market needs,and delete some channels if it’s not stable.
- Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use TruView TV Pay services provided by paypal.com(hereinafter referred to as the “TruView TV services provider”) to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to paypal.com Limited before it is delivered to you. TruView TV services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between TruView TV and customers who utilize services of paypal.com are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using TruView TV are primarily responsible for technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. TruView TV is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
Last Update [11-17-2020]